dear loving future husband


Dear loving Future Hubby,

Assalaamu Alaikum!

I have taken your hand hoping that you will treat me like a princess. My heart is soft, so don’t break it with harsh words.

As you know women are created from a crooked rib, thus I might not be perfect. Don’t leave me as I’m because I might become a loser. And also don’t try to make me erect at once because I might break. Try to handle me smoothly In sha Allah and I’ll be ok.

As you are my better half, always try to be better In sha Allah, that will give me the impression that you are the best husband in the world. Don’t blame me for my small mistakes. Forget them and forgive me. If you see any mistakes in me, please don’t point out them in front of others. Make me recognize them with kind words.

Don’t describe other ladies to me, because that might make me envious. Compliment me if I do anything that pleases you. If I want to talk to you please listen to me carefully. That will give me an impression that you are there to care for me.

Some times I might lost my patience and I might turn wild. At that moment kindly make me realize that I am wrong. If I demand from you little things, try to fulfil them if you can. If you can’t, explain to me kindly. In sha Allah I will understand.

Understand me when no one does. That will give me hope in life. At least spend some hours with me to know how I feel.
In short be my mother when I’m sick.
Be my father when I’m in need.
Be my brother when I want to share.
Be my best friend when I want to talk.

Hold my hands and take me in the path of Jannah! In sha Allah!
Let’s live as an exemplary couple, as another Muhammad (saw) and Khadeeja. And let us live as husband and wife even in Jannatul Firdous In sha Allah.

-Your future wife-
With lots and lots of love!!!

(http://www.PureMatrimony.com/)
0 Responses