~ photobook convo ~

salam n hye all...

since tomorrow is already a week end, i grab this chance to blog and post new entry...after this, i'll be busy with works as my school is now lacking in number of teachers. can u imagine im the only newcomer while the 3 former teachers were transferred to other school. what more, GPK 1 and GPK HEM also need to teach core subjects for UPSR candidates. plus, due to insufficient teachers, each and everyone of us need to take on too much responsibility especially for newcomer like me....kalau bole semua jawatan nak bagi kat cikgu baru....haish...

ok back to the topic, i managed to have a photobook to keep my trail of memories during my convocation day...even though the event was already monthsss ago, my photobook was in my hand 2 days before i went back here due to unplanned and unexpected idea that just popped up my mind.









0 Responses