~hepy holidays~

salam readers!!!

my midsem break just started...hoorayy!!! each and everyone of you looveee holidaysssss right? the same goes to me...especially for those who are family man or women would say so...im sooo lucky that i was endowed by Allah a happy family or maybe a complete happy family... it's like we are the happiest family in the world...but hey..hey...despite the happy2 thingy, there are part and parcel, lotsssaaa  challenges, problems that we have to deal with....it's normal right? but never mind, i believe experiencessss teach me lots coz only then i learn...:)

yesterday was quite a tiring day.... i arrived home at about 1.00pm....i greeted my beloved ones with huggsss and kisssess erkk..parents okay not him!!!hehe...i could feel mum's warm body, her pale look and teary eyes...showing that she's not well...she's just staying home since the last 2weeks as she got 3 weeks MC...pray for her good health...

right after performing my zuhur prayer and having lunch with them, only 3 of us as the other siblings are all away, i rushed to unpack my bag, did my laundry..and...my eyes were distracted by a messy room of mine...thus dragged my self to hurriedly tidied up my room as i couldn't stand it's messiness anymore....


...now, i enjoy the fruit of my hard work
as well as enjoying my holidayss...

hepy holidays guys!!!

0 Responses