~ T.E.A.C.H.E.R ~

salam n hye all...

hepy Chinese New Year..GONG XI FA CAI to my chinese friends (ade ker?)...

it's been almost 3 months being a REAL teacher. within this 3 months, i believe that being a teacher is never easy. all i need is PATIENCE..its not only patience actually but GREAT PATIENCE. i realize that all this while i've not been that patient. and i know Allah chose me to be a teacher because HE wanted me to be a person who has great patience. All this while, i easily shouted in anger at home especially towards my lil sis n bro when things didnt work as what i'd planned.  and minutes after that i felt regret sometime. thank Allah for d great chance that YOU had given me. since the first day i've been here, there's a day when i cried out loud after school due to my pupils' misbehaviour. actually i already in tears in the teacher's room and in car on my way to my rented house. i hope that no one realized my condition on that day. Hopefully!

anyway here are some of my masterpieces that i managed to prepare for my Year 6 class...




ini je stakat ni yang mampu dibuat...
till then...:)

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    cikgu..cantik sangat-sangat. colurful..kalau ada semangat mesti kita dapat hasilkan yang terbaik. hasil yang terbaik buat kita rasa puas hati yang amat. :)


  2. iedasyahidah Says:

    thanx..yup2..memerlukan semangat dn kesabaran yg tinggi utk buat...tpi sngt puas hti dgn hasilnya..:)