~change status?~

salam...

holla....im back!!!
sory for quite a long silence...students' life never failed to tense me the most...but, now, exam's over and it means that im on holiday....do you know the entailment principle? when something happens, it will result in something else to happen...in this case, exam's over entails sem break and holiday...so, im already home since last friday...as usual, doing household chores is a must-do-routine during holidays...but this morning, it's like a hooray to me the minute i received msg from mum "hari ni xpayah masak" ...:)

im glad to realize that it's only 1 year left before I change my status...status?i mean no more 'student' status...one step closer to working life...one side of me is saying so, but another side of me who knows me well is crying inside coz she knows that im not prepared yet...im always being bombarded by such questions "am i qualified enough to be a teacher? do i still remember the knowledge i've learnt or gained and am i ready to pour them down on my students?"....to be frank, im very worried when there r form 5 students who know more  English words compared to me...maybe backgrounds make us different...the way they were brought up differs from me but it couldnt be considered as an excuse...i took it as a challenge...im a grown up therefore i should improve myself....

till now, there r still some of my stuffs remain unpacked due to too-many-things-to-do-in a limited-time.*sigh*.....im currently taking over all my younger sis' enrolment to the varsity as well as IPG, JPA scholarship, interviews and so forth. i should have been alert to all the recent news as she's already in JB, on her hockey training. she represents SBP Malaysia for an International tournament which will be held in Aussie next month....but nver mind...it wouldnt cause me any problem as i do it willingly solely for my beloved sis..what's more, i know it couldnt repay the good result that she rewarded me and family...thanx again..:)

plus, the 2 big events which will be coming just soon contribute to my 'bussiness' too....hope everything's going well....however, i always bear in my mind that when there are too many things to be settled in a short period of time, there are always problems occur which act as barriers for things to be done successfully...and again, do pray for the best...hope we'd bear all...insyaALLAH...




 ♥ all d best to SBP Malaysia hockey teams...
specially dedicated to STF striders...break a leg gurls!!!

tempted? bolela order dngn awok...(gaya usop wilcha ckp)
nk order PM la sy ye...:)


0 Responses