~the end of student's life?~

salam Ramadhan....

i hope it's not too late for me to wish u hepy fasting...may this fifth day of Ramadhan, Friday, brings more barakah to all of us...
i always try to discipline myself to post an entry at least once a week but always ended with failure....at times, i could produce more that 1 entry per week when the mood was in a stable condition instead of showing the sign of  going to swing....but does it really matter? sometimes, we have to wisely differentiate between the 'needs' and the 'wants'....the same goes for our basic need of life in which we need shelter, food and so forth...thus, we should think profoundly about the 'wants'....for sure, the needs are more important that the wants right? so, dont spend too much time to achieve the 'wants' when the 'needs' is actually the one that we should put more emphasis on...
okay..lets ensure that i'm on the track...

already knowing that this sem will be a hectic one which full with lotsa assignments; micro-teaching that prepare myself for my practicum, i should be ready months ago...but now i already reached my forth week here...still, longing for a focused-mind...at times, i tried to sit still to work on my asignmentsss but always result in doing something else...there comes the 'needs' and the 'wants' again....in other words, the former is the most important and the latter is the less important one....
to my own surprise, i didnt start any of them.....i slept early most of the nights if compared to my friends and i'd go to my dreamland again after performing Subuh prayer....my mind's not working and my diligence's not activated for leading me to work on my assgnments after terawikh prayer as well as before going to bed....the worst of it is my mind's already home when it comes to Thursday....

the due date's coming nearer....i dont know where should i start....:(
0 Responses