~a sweet escape~

salam n hye all....

again regarding the job, im really really really looking forward to my resignation day...and it's today. yahhooo!!
while writing this, i just received a msg from my manager 5minutes ago. "salam, ida last bila? sok last atau ari ni last?"  actually yesterday, i told him that i'll leave the job tomorrow but today i called off my plan. i made it one day earlier....so, i replied " wslm, mcm nak last hari ni sbb esok nak settle kan document2 hari khamis dh kena lapor diri"... lapor diri ke mana?...don't ask me please!

hurm, like i wrote in my previous post, there's no holiday....on top of my blog stated that 'no life without love' right? the same goes to 'no life without holidays'! haha....
plus, the manager is getting fierce and fierce everyday...i couldn't stand anymore....


0 Responses