~ my off day ~

salam n hye all...

last night, my eyes were still wide awake even though it was already 1 a.m...i guessed it was due to more than a glass of caffeine i took last evening while helping my parents to throw out unused items from our store. i got several reminder from my parents as well as my other half to sleep early since today will be working day as usual.  but i couldnt close my eyes and my fingers were very active last night as they seemed to click, click n click more webs... i fell asleep almost 2a.m i supposed.

so, after performing my Subuh prayer this morning, i told mum that i was so sleepy till i called off my plan to work today. i was afraid that my day would be affected by my dizziness. mum acted like answering 'ok' thus i headed to the room and already in bed. oh heaven!!! this is one of the reasons why i love to work at mum's workplace. i could get holidays any days i wanted to since i've been paid based on days of working. whats more, for the past few days, i told my boss that im not going to come to work for several days as i found that there's no other tasks for me to do. then, he replied me to just come everyday and added that whenever i came, i would be paid!!!.. so i just went working and helped other staff including mum, and at times, i asked mum " it's just 10a.m, what am i going to do right now?" so bored and felt that the clock was ticking to slow to reach 5 p.m.

but for these upcoming weeks, i would be busy like a busy bee as i need to complete 5S tasks. they told me that there will be second audit to ensure that all the governments' offices follow the 5S rules and  procedures. previously our department won the highest mark and was awarded 'EXCELLENT' compared to other departments in Malacca General Hospital. i hope that with the presence of my air tangan we will be getting more marks. i should take pictures of 5S thingy so that i could apply in my school soon....InsyaALLAH.

0 Responses