~her day has come~

salam everyone...

 11 december 2010
...the day has come...

4 days ago was the last time i paid her a visit after the day she underwent an operation on her waist....
and starting from that, she could barely talk, hardly mouthing sentence or even a single word..plus, couldnt walk at all...
i got several signs indicating her death days before that but i chose to just keep to myself and revealed them hours after receiving the bad news...some of my family members also got several signs as my dad smelled kapur barus a night before...
what caused me a big regret and felt bad was my failure to stay with her, by her side till the last breath of hers...
i cant join them on the second and the third day of tahlil since im already here...:(

semoga arwah di tempatkan dalam kalangan orang-orang yang beriman...al-Fatihah.
2 Responses

  1. iedasyahidah Says:

    hurm...my grandma (dad's side)...but skang nie i didnt have atuk n nenek anymore...:(