~a sugar freak?~

salam...

i need to control myself from taking too much sugar in my coffee, nescafe, tea and such...
if i'm really craving for carbonated or fizzy beverages, i should grab only the Tinge....or just forget about it and forced myself to look for merely plain, mineral water...
if i'm about to buy cookies like Chipsmore, i should pick the one with the 'less sugar' printed on its packaging...
i love loaves, any type of bread or bun, thus if i feel like eating one, please buy me the chocolate flavour one instead of redbean or else which has more total sugars....yes, i've checked, loaf with chocolate contains less sugar compared to the one with red bean inside...
dont put ice-cream in one of my must-routine-food list from now on...

serving me with sweet food or drink seem like i'd the best meal ever!

guys...dont try to tempt me with those if you really love me....please..:)
2 Responses
  1. tinge is nice indeed..ngeh3..


  2. iedasyahidah Says:

    yup..certainly...i knw u love it to0..:)