~alhamdulillah~


My eyes were caught by the above FB post by kak awatif that distracted me from clicking to other people’s profiles or posts…staring and at the same time thinking profoundly made me came into conclusion that her statement is very true…while absorbing those significant words I did reflect myself…
Kak awatif, thanx God we are in d same boat!! But we r not having d same boy certainly…mind u people!!!...

Yup…he treats his mother well as he always treats her and also his whole families as his primary and me as his secondary…and I’m comfortable with it…:)
don’t tell me dat dats my boy thus dragged me to brag about him or forced myself to compliment him..dats for real ok..i’ve been friends wif some other boys but not all are family man I must say..

p/s: kak awatif is my senior and once became my buddy during orientation week 3 years ago…she’s very nice, pretty n decent..she’s already engaged and will be getting married next year I supposed..How bout me?...we r just in d same boat for above case but for this one we r not d same anymore..:(
4 Responses
  1. pinkysplash9 Says:

    at least u found the boat. while im still looking for it. hehe


  2. iedasyahidah Says:

    dnt worry aqma..u'll find ur mr right soon...ill pray 4 u...:)


  3. mas sharini Says:

    i've found so many boats,
    but all of them karam already..haha!


  4. iedasyahidah Says:

    so many boats?wow..impressive..!!!
    nvr mind mas..Allah knows wh0's d best fr u...:)