~moment wif her~

Mum’s voice awoke me from my soundly sleep. She woke me up as she's alone that there’s nobody to talk to and share stories with. It’s of course during the weekend when she’s not going to work.

Sharing old days’ moments with her was such a wonderful time to me that made me learned lots of lesson from them. There were many things we shared that mostly on mum-to- daughter talk, girl things, life and marriage as well.

She always reminds me of the DOs and DONTs…..the SHOULD and the SHOULDNT....huhu..


If u r about to make friends wif people, u should……………………………………………….

If u r falling in love wif someone, u should n shouldn’t………………………………………………for u didn’t know whether u are really fated and meant to be together…only God knows..


If u r married ,as a women plz don’t…………………………………………………………


While listening, I have this in mind..”mum,I always be nice and x berkire ngan org for I believe d saying goes ‘what u give u get back, what goes around comes around’ …I treat people well therefore I need to be treated d same as well..but it seemd to work the other way round!!!......to illustrate, I x brkire pun in term of money, helps n also sacrifices that I served n made for people but some people didn’t put and show any concern towards all these..im not longing for being rewarded for I know all my good deeds will be repaid by Allah…that HIS promise I know..but…..be at least understanding and tolerant….
It was during weekend when I ws home…..

When I was in hostel, she would get through me whenever she felt bored or about to throw her tantrums when she felt angry or had problems wif someone….just to at least release her tension when there is person to talk to, she confessed.

Thanx mum for all ur advices together with the sharing of ur good experiences and ur hard times that u hd gone through during ur old days…

seriously, i miss d moments when we were laughing tgether and when it came to tears-drop stories, we were both crying....

The lessons i’ve learned:

I.   Don’t be TOO generous to people….
II.  Don’t be TOO nice to people…..
III. Don’t let people make a fool of u….
0 Responses