~hormonal changes~

sorry for the fake smile..
sorry for the fake ecstatic face...

dad,
sorry for the brief, one sentence response...


mum,
sorry for potraying unwilling face when you asked me to do works...
sorry for ignoring you without uttering any words when you complimented my soup by telling dad it's tasty...

sis,
sorry for the fake jokes and laughs....

bro,
sorry for not inviting you for having dinner together that lead you to cynically admonished me..
you ended up eating alone...

i was displaying all fakes last night...
i considered myself succeed in playing my part as all of you didn't realize that i was actually in no mood at all...
even my sis who's always alert with my changes in term of mood especially couldn't detect it...
thank you for watching...

lovenote: im a girl...maybe a childish little girl not yet a women...therefore im acting like one...sory for hurting you...:(
0 Responses